Thursday, September 16, 2010

About this blog

This blog is about my PRK eye surgery experience.

Having a surgery like this was not an easy decision, it was preceded by lot of reading and searching on the internet. Blogs, forums and advice from others were of great help to me. My intent is to help others as well, who are considering this option, and to share my experience to everyone who is interested in how the surgery went.

Feel free to leave your comments, ask questions, or share your own experience about laser eye surgery.

Thanks for following my posts.

2 comments:

  1. Well did you actually have the surgery and what did you think. Long term, short term...any more details would be quite helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did have it, in August 2010.
      More then a year and a half have pasted since, and I still see great. It turns out to have been the best thing in my life.
      I already saw well in the first week after the surgery, in the first 3-6 months had some ups and downs (but always could see well).
      I'm very happy with it.

      Delete